Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some Bad News...

Hello everyone.  I regret to inform you that today at approximately 1:00 pm Grace, the original author of this blog, was infected.

My name is Rachael Anderson. Shortly after Grace was infected, she called to tell me.  I couldn't pick up at the time, but eventually received a voice-mail.  She informed me that she had been attacked and to watch out for her.  She also asked me to take over this blog so that others wouldn't make her mistake.

I made my way to her dorm room as soon as I could to check things out.  She must have left at some point, because I found her room both unlocked and deserted.  After a little hunting I found the blog's password on her computer and figured I should inform the rest of you about the unfortunate event.

All Survivors please stay safe.  For the little Grace got to tell me, it sounds like she decided to fight when she should have run and hid.

If you don't have a weapon or reinforcements, don't be a hero.  Keep watch for each other.

Good luck Survivors.  STAY ALIVE.

1 comment: